From Japari Library, the Kemono Friends Wiki
- While the Generation ? Northern White-Faced Owl is called Professor Konoha, her Generation 2 counterpart was called Professor Konoha-chan.
- Most known types of Cellien are based on real-world algae, both in design and name.
- The first season of the Kemono Friends anime only features a single island of Japari Park, known as the Kyōshū Region.
- Kemonoplasm enables Friends' tails to "clip through" their clothing.
- Kako and Nana are cousins.
- Dall Sheep is the only Friend whose design appeared for the first time ever in Kemono Friends Pavilion. (Scarlet Macaw's design appeared on merchandise before debuting 'officially' in Pavilion.)
- Serval's EX design, despite being first introduced in Guidebook 3, was not officially specified as an EX design until 2019 at Kemono Friends World.
- Slow Loris is the only Friend who has neither a design nor an official debut: she exists as a mention in Brown Greater Galago's Nexon dialogue.