Eurasian Eagle-Owl/Kingdom

From Japari Library, the Kemono Friends Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eurasian Eagle-Owl




Friend Data
Voiced by:
上原明里 Uehara Akari
KFKSplendor.png Splendor
KFK Buffer.png Support
Attack Type:
Single-Target Ranged
May 31, 2022 (Launch)
ID #:
Eurasian Eagle-Owl Anime Season 2 Festival​ (Costume)​ Pavilion​ (Gen 2)​ KF3​ (V2)​ Kingdom Nexon Game Gallery

Eurasian Eagle-Owl is a Friend that appears in Kemono Friends Kingdom.


Japanese English
? Hi. Eurasian Eagle Owl at your service. I am Doctor Northern White-Faced Owl's assistant. She is a genius, so I guess her assistant must be too!


Friend Stats
Base Max Base Max
HP 855 5381 PATK 218 1375
PDEF 165 956 SATK 65 377
SDEF 176 1016 Speed 68 68
Breakthrough1.png Breakthrough2.png Breakthrough3.png Breakthrough4.png Breakthrough5.png
Librarian I

If it's a Cerulean you have unlocked in the Gallery, Miracles have a 40% chance to reveal its weakness for 1 round (this effect can stack with [Ingenious Insight] (Habit)).

Kemono Miracle Level +3 COMBO Effect +28% Same-Radiance Teammate Friends' DMG +3% Librarian II

If it's a Cerulean you have unlocked in the Gallery, Miracles have a 60% chance to reveal its weakness for 1 round. This chance is further increased by +10% for 1 round upon failure of the same stage, up to +40% (this effect can stack with [Ingenious Insight] (Habit)).

Radiant Effect
Awaken Tier 1: Same-Radiance Teammate Friends' DMG +0.8%

Awaken Tier 2: Same-Radiance Teammate Friends' DMG +3.5%

Moonlight & Night
Eurasian Eagle Owl wields her hammer under the moonlight and does her best to shoot at all enemies, dealing PDMG equal to 258% PATK over 5 attacks.

The next Friend to enter combat deals +683% [Catapult ATK] DMG for 1 round.

Ingenious Insight
Outsmart It!
Miracles have a 30% chance to reveal a Core of the target Cerulean for 1 round. This Miracle no longer grants a one-time boost to Catapult ATK DMG. Instead, every time this Miracle deals damage, it has a 70% chance to increase the damage of the next Friend Catapult Attack with 16% the effectiveness. N/A
Nature Skill Night Watcher Lv.1/2
House of Life Production Rate +1%/+1.5%, +0.3%/+0.5% more when Northern White-Faced Owl is also present.
Combo Big Brains of the Forest
KFKWhiteOwlCombo.png KFKEagleOwlCombo.png

Northern White-Faced Owl, Eurasian Eagle-Owl

All Friends' ATK +6% for 7 rounds. The Friend that activates this combo gains extra +26% ATK for 1 round.
Special Attributes
KFK Up Arrow.pngThis Friend is capable of flight, allowing them to avoid ground-based hazards.


A staple for Catapult teams, Eurasian Eagle-Owl is currently unmatched in providing support to Friends that primarily deal Catapult damage. She is currently one of the only Friends to provide pure Catapult DMG, immediately outpacing early-game Friends like Grey Wolf in Catapult teams specifically should you acquire her early.

In addition, she has the uncommon ability to generate cores in enemies, which makes up a sizable portion of damage in Friends like Serval. This ability can be somewhat unreliable in the early game where you might not have any Breakthroughs, with her Habit 1 only contributing 30% to its activation. At Breakthrough 1 this becomes far more reliable in addition to her Habit 1 (Adding up to 70%), and upon acquiring Breakthrough 5 becomes much less frustrating to work with as well as essentially becoming guaranteed should you decide to continue using her Habit 1.

In terms of pure Catapult damage, however, the place where Eagle-Owl's support truly shines is in her Habit 2 against stages with many enemies or multi-segment bosses. With the Miracle hitting each enemy 5 times, it is possible for her Catapult DMG buff to increase more than twofold. Additionally, friends like Serval and her COMBO partner Northern White-Faced Owl have Habits that specifically increase each individual Catapult DMG buff, further strengthening this ability and even giving it viability for single-segment bosses. However, Habit 2 will still need to proc 4 or more times to surpass her base increase in a meaningful way.


JinriHarukaLeast WeaselChevrotain
Main Story QuestsEvent QuestsResource QuestsMiracle QuestsAwakening QuestsSandstone Hill QuestsInvestigation QuestsSubway Quests
AlbumsCellienLucky BeastPatrol PlaneKingdomKings
User Guides
Beginner's GuideComments Mini-GameInstallation GuideMechanics BreakdownAdvanced PlayUpdate History
List of Albums
Brilliance KFKBrilliance.png Splendor KFKSplendor.png Wonder KFKWonder.png
KFK Weakener.png
Sand Cat North American BeaverRed JunglefowlShoebill Arctic WolfJaguar
KFK Tank.png
African Bush Elephant AurochsBlack RhinocerosHippopotamusSaltwater Crocodile Gentoo PenguinMooseWestern Lowland Gorilla
KFK Healer.png
Blue WhaleGiant PandaWild Bactrian Camel ChevrotainMouflonSuri Alpaca Arctic HareAxolotlRaccoonRoyal Penguin
KFK Buffer.png
King CobraPanther ChameleonSilver FoxStoat Chinese White DolphinEurasian Eagle-OwlGray WolfPlains Zebra CaracalEmperor PenguinGolden Snub-Nosed MonkeyHumboldt PenguinShort-Beaked Common Dolphin
KFK Attacker.png
Fennec FoxTsuchinoko Arabian OryxLeast WeaselReticulated GiraffeServal Indian PeafowlJapanese Black BearLionMountain HareScarlet MacawSouthern Rockhopper Penguin
KFK AOE Assaulter.png
Group Assaulter
Ezo Red Fox Northern White-Faced OwlWhite Rhinoceros Crested Ibis
Appeared but Unobtainable Currently
African Rock PythonAsian Small-Clawed OtterCommon OstrichCommon Vampire BatDomestic PigEuropean HareJinmengyoKing CheetahKing PenguinLarge-Billed CrowNarwhalNew Zealand Giant PenguinOkinawan HabuOrcaPassenger PigeonRed-Eared SliderSaber-Toothed TigerSiberian TigerWoolly Mammoth