Difference between revisions of "KF3:Update History"

From Japari Library, the Kemono Friends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Version 1.0.1_1.2)
m (List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.2)
 
Line 198: Line 198:
  
 
=====List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.2=====
 
=====List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.2=====
* [[I Can Make It Myself!]] ★★★ わたしひとりで作れるよ!
+
* [[I Can Make It All By Myself!]] ★★★
 +
* [[Short-Beaked Common Dolphin (Photo)]] ★★★
 +
* [[Blue Whale (Photo)]] ★★★
  
 
{{KF3Nav}}
 
{{KF3Nav}}

Latest revision as of 15:54, 12 October 2019

The history of Kemono Friends Pavilion's release-day content and post-release updates.

Version 1.0.1_1.0

Version 1.0.1_1.0, released on September 24th 2019, was the first public release and initial launch of Kemono Friends 3. The first two regions of Story Mode were available to play, as well as all the unlockable content accessed by completing missions within those areas; only the mode "Arai-san's Diary" was unavailable to play (due to being unlocked in chapter 3). 5 total gacha pools were made available from the start:

  • A special release-day gacha (リリース記念限定しょうたい), lasting until October 4th. Pulls from all 4★, 3★ and 2★ Friends in the game at release except for Crested Ibis and Bald Eagle. Performing a 10-pull from this banner awards a special ticket, which was used for the two banners immediately below. A 10-pull also guaranteed at least one Friend, and either a 3★ Friend or photo.
    In a normal single pull, 4★ Friends were 0.125% each at 1% overall. 3★ Friends were 0.571% each at 4% overall. 2★ Friends were 2.083% at 25% overall.
    4★ photos were 0.666% each at 4% overall. 3★ photos were 0.857% each at 12% overall. 2★ photos were 2.347% at 54% overall.
    The 'guaranteed Friend' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★, a 4% chance at a 3★, and a 95% chance at a 2★ (7.916% each).
    The 'guaranteed 3★' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★ Friend, a 29% chance at a 3★ Friend (4.142% each), a 4% chance at a 4★ photo, and a 66% chance at a 3★ photo.
  • A 4★-only banner (★4フレンズすぺしゃるしょうたい) lasting until October 7th. For 10 tickets, players are guaranteed a single, random 4★ Friend (12.5% each). This also gave 60 High-Grade Japari Buns (All) as a bonus. This could only be done once.
  • A third special banner (すぺしゃるしょうたい) also lasting until October 7th. Costing 5 tickets for 1 pull, this banner offered a 40% chance for a 4★, 35% for 3★, and 25% for 2★ (5% each, 4.999% each and 2.083% each, respectively). This also gave 30 High-Grade Japari Buns (All) as a bonus.
  • The first of the normal banners (キラキラ便), which at the time of release was identical to the release-day special gacha in every respect (pool, chances, guarantees on 10-pull) apart from not providing any special tickets for 10-pulls.
  • The second of the normal banners (カツヤキポイント便), which costed 100 Friend points for 1 and 10-pulls from every photo in the game plus common-level materials and Japari Buns. The chances of individual items in this gacha are not listed.

The following event challenges were also available, lasting until 9/30:

  • Complete 3 battles in each region of Chapter 1. One challenge per region, awarding the following each: 2 Common Confetti Candies, 2 Common Clear Crystals, 2 Common Four-Leaf Clovers, 2 Common Old Compasses, 2 Common Cheerful Bouquets, 2 Common Handmade Necklaces, 2 Common Confetti Candies, 2 Common Clear Crystals, 3 Common Aqua Animal Ramunes, 3 Common Pink Animal Ramunes, 1 Uncommon Aqua Animal Ramune, and 1 Uncommon Pink Animal Ramune.
  • Complete 1 Wild Release for Plains Zebra. Awarded 10 KK.
  • Complete 1 Wild Release for Crested Ibis. Awarded 10 KK.
  • Pull 10 items from the Friend Point gacha. Awarded 1 20+ Stamina Drink.
  • Pull 20 items from the Friend Point gacha. Awarded 10 KK.
  • Complete all other event challenges. Awarded 1 3★ Invitation Ticket.
List of Friends added in Version 1.0.1_1.0
List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.0

Version 1.0.1_1.1

Version 1.0.1_1.1 was released on 9/30. The game underwent maintenance between 2 and 4 PM JST to implement it.
A new event "Black Jaguar Park Under Construction!" (ブラックジャガガーパーク建設中!) was released, lasting from 9/30 until 10/9. A special set of event quests were made available, with the regions being progressively made available across the duration of the event: new Main Story stages were added each day until 4/10, new Hard versions of these stages on 2/4 and 4/4 and an Extra Quest line was unlocked on 4/4. Each battle dropped amounts of two event-specific currencies (Ride Tickets and Free Passes) which could be redeemed for various items in the event's special shop.
4 gacha pools were made available; notable differences are in bold:

  • The first half of the main gacha, ブラックジャガガーパーク建設中!しょうたい(前半), lasting until 10/4. Pulls from all 4★, 3★ and 2★ Friends in the game at release except for Crested Ibis and Bald Eagle, plus Black Jaguar. Performing a 10-pull from this banner awards an Ultra Invitation Ticket, which was used for the two banners immediately below. A 10-pull also guaranteed at least one Friend, and either a 3★ Friend or photo.
    In a normal single pull, 4★ Friends were 1% overall; Black Jaguar was 0.8%, the rest were 0.025% each. 3★ Friends were 0.571% each at 4% overall. 2★ Friends were 2.083% at 25% overall.
    4★ photos were 4% overall; "This Is My Power!" was 2.8%, the rest were 0.171%. 3★ photos were 12% overall; "Reading Time" was 3.999%, the rest (including the new "Blooming Flowers") were 0.571% each. 2★ photos were 2.347% at 54% overall.
    The 'guaranteed Friend' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★ (same Black Jaguar bias), a 4% chance at a 3★, and a 95% chance at a 2★ (7.916% each).
    The 'guaranteed 3★' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★ Friend (same Black Jaguar bias), a 29% chance at a 3★ Friend (4.142% each), a 4% chance at a 4★ photo (same biases), and a 66% chance at a 3★ photo ("This Is My Power!" at 2.8%, "Reading Time" at 21.999%, the rest at 3.142% including "Blooming Flowers").
  • The second half of the main gacha, lasting until 10/9. This was identical to the first half, except with the chances of "Blooming Flowers" and "This Is My Power!" swapped.
  • A 4★-only banner (ブラックジャガガーパーク建設中!★4フレンズすぺしゃるしょうたい(前半)), lasting until October 7th. For 10 Ultra Invitation Tickets, players are guaranteed either Black Jaguar (60%) or "This Is My Power!" (40%). This also gave 120 Green Augites (Blank) as a bonus.
  • A third special banner (ブラックジャガガーパーク建設中!うるとらしょうたい(前半)), also lasting until October 7th. For 3 Ultra Invitation Tickets, this banner offered a 20% chance for Black Jaguar, 15% for a 3★ Friend and 25% for a 2★ Friend (2.142% and 2.083% each, respectively). It also offered a 10% chance for a 4★ photo ("This is My Power!" at 7%, the rest at 0.428% including "Blooming Flowers") and a 30% chance for a 3★ photo ("Reading Time" at 9.999%, the rest at 1.428%). This also gave 30 Green Augites (Blank) as a bonus.
  • The second half of the above special banner, lasting until 10/12. This was identical to the first half, except with the chances of "Blooming Flowers" and "This Is My Power!" swapped.

The following challenges were also available, lasting until 10/7:

  • Complete all battles in the first event region. Awards, in order: 3 Common Red Animal Ramunes, 3 Common Blue Animal Ramunes, 3 Common Green Animal Ramunes.
  • Complete all battles in the second event region. Awards, in order: 3 Japari Chips, 3 Japari Chips, 3 Common Pink Animal Ramunes.
  • Complete all battles in the third event region. Awards, in order: 3 Common Aqua Animal Ramunes, 3 Common Lime Animal Ramunes, 3 Japari Chips.
  • Complete all battles in the fourth event region. Awards 3 Japari Chips for all battles.
  • Complete all battles in the fifth event region. Awards 3 Japari Chips for all battles.
  • Complete the final battle in the event's Hard mode. Awards 1 Japari Bread.
  • Acquire the following amounts of Ride Tickets: 10, 30, 150, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2500, 3500, 5000. Awards, in order: 1 Ultra Invitation Ticket, then 2 Lucky Medals for every challenge onwards.
  • Acquire the following amounts of Free Passes: 10, 30, 150, 300, 1000, 2000, 3500, 5000, 7000, 10000. Awards, in order: 1 Ultra Invitation Ticket, then 2 Lucky Medals from then onwards.

A special one-day gacha banner was active on 10/5/19. It pulled from all 4★, 3★ and 2★ Friends and photos in the game at release except for Crested Ibis, Bald Eagle, Black Jaguar and all 3 photos added during the Black Jaguar event above. This banner did not award any bonuses for a 10-pull; it did, however, guarantee at least one Friend and either a 3★ Friend or photo.
In a normal single pull, 4★ Friends were 2% overall; Jaguar was 1.5%, the rest were 0.071% each. 3★ Friends were 0.571% each at 4% overall. 2★ Friends were 2.083% at 25% overall.
4★ photos were 0.499% each at 3% overall. 3★ photos were 0.857% each at 12% overall. 2★ photos were 2.347% at 54% overall.
The 'guaranteed Friend' slot had a 2% chance at a 4★, a 4% chance at a 3★, and a 94% chance at a 2★ (7.833% each).
The 'guaranteed 3★' slot had a 2% chance at a 4★ Friend, a 29% chance at a 3★ Friend, a 3% chance at a 4★ photo, and a 66% chance at a 3★ photo.

One of the shops devoted to the event also saw the introduction of a special photo, Japari Bun Photo 3★, a photo intended solely for feeding to other photos for XP gain.

List of Friends added in Version 1.0.1_1.1
List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.1

Version 1.0.1_1.2

Version 1.0.1_1.2 was released on 10/9. This update centred around the implementation of the third story chapter, along with a limited-time event and gacha banner. Until 10/17, all stages in Chapter 3 would drop Sun Stones which could be used in a special shop. The photos "Charismatic Hairdresser Suri Alpaca", "Cat Punch" and "Paopao Together" contributed a bonus towards Sun Stone drops when equipped in-battle. A new photo, "I Can Make It Myself!", was also added to the game as a reward for completing the 3rd chapter, and also contributed a Sun Stone bonus. As a result of the third chapter being unlocked, Arai-san's Diary was consequently available after completing the chapter. 4 gacha pools were made available; notable differences are in bold:

  • The main gacha (新章公開記念しょうたい), lasting until October 17th. Pulls from all 4★, 3★ and 2★ Friends in the game at release except for Crested Ibis, Bald Eagle and Short-Beaked Common Dolphin. Performing a 10-pull from this banner awards a special ticket, which was used for the banner immediately below. A 10-pull also guaranteed at least one Friend, and either a 3★ Friend or photo.
    In a normal single pull, 4★ Friends were 1% overall; Blue Whale was 0.8%, the rest were 0.025% each.. 3★ Friends were 0.571% each at 4% overall. 2★ Friends were 2.083% at 25% overall.
    4★ photos were 0.666% each at 4% overall. 3★ photos were 0.857% each at 12% overall. 2★ photos were 2.347% at 54% overall.
    The 'guaranteed Friend' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★, a 4% chance at a 3★, and a 95% chance at a 2★ (7.916% each).
    The 'guaranteed 3★' slot had a 1% chance at a 4★ Friend, a 29% chance at a 3★ Friend (4.142% each), a 4% chance at a 4★ photo, and a 66% chance at a 3★ photo.
  • A special banner (新章公開記念SPしょうたい), lasting until October 21st. For 3 tickets, this banner offered a 20% chance for Blue Whale, 15% for a 3★ Friend and 25% for a 2★ Friend (2.142% and 2.083% each, respectively). It also offered a 10% chance for a 4★ photo at 1.666% each, and a 30% chance for a 3★ photo at 2.142% each. This also gave a grab bag containing 10 High-Grade Japari Buns (All) and 5 +50 Stamina Drinks as a bonus.

The following challenges were also available, lasting until 10/17:

  • Complete the following battles in chapter 3: 1-1, 1-3, 2-3, 3-2, 4-3, 5-3, 6-2, 7-4, 8-3, 9-3, 10-4, 11-4, 12-2.
    Awards the following, in order: 100 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 75 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 75 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 100 Sun Stones.
  • Complete the following battles in Arai-san's Diary, chapter 1: 1-1, 1-3, 2-3, 3-3, 4-3, 5-3.
    Awards the following, in order: 100 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 30 Sun Stones, 100 Sun Stones.

A special two-day gacha banner was active on 10/12, focused around Raccoon in celebration of the Arai-san's Diary mode becoming available to play.. It pulled from all 4★, 3★ and 2★ Friends and photos in the game at release except for: Crested Ibis, Bald Eagle, Black Jaguar, Short-Beaked Common Dolphin, all story/friend photos, and Black Jaguar event photos. This banner did not award any bonuses for a 10-pull; it did, however, guarantee at least one Friend and either a 3★ Friend or photo.
In a normal single pull, 4★ Friends were 2% overall; Raccoon was 1.5%, the rest were 0.062% each. 3★ Friends were 0.571% each at 4% overall. 2★ Friends were 2.083% at 25% overall.
4★ photos were 0.499% each at 3% overall. 3★ photos were 0.857% each at 12% overall. 2★ photos were 2.347% at 54% overall. The 'guaranteed Friend' slot had a 2% chance at a 4★, a 4% chance at a 3★, and a 94% chance at a 2★ (7.833% each).
The 'guaranteed 3★' slot had a 2% chance at a 4★ Friend, a 29% chance at a 3★ Friend, a 3% chance at a 4★ photo, and a 66% chance at a 3★ photo.

List of Friends added in Version 1.0.1_1.2
List of Photos added in Version 1.0.1_1.2


KF3app 3.png
Characters
JRST CaptainCalendaFlickyDholeMeerkatShort-Beaked Common DolphinPeach PantherBlackbuckTasmanian DevilAustralian DevilServalRaccoonFennec Fox
Quests
Story QuestsEvent QuestsGrowth QuestsFriend QuestsCaptain Arai-san's Diary Quests
Terminology
CellienLucky BeastJapari BunJRST
User Guides
Beginner's GuideInstallation GuideDevice TransferMechanics BreakdownAdvanced PlayUpdate History
Lists
Photos (App) • Cards (Arcade)
Friends
Friends marked with italics cannot currently be used in gameplay.
Mammals
African Bush ElephantArctic HareAsian Small-Clawed OtterAustralian DevilAye-AyeBlackbuckBlack JaguarBlack RhinocerosBlack-Tailed Prairie DogBlack WildebeestBlue WhaleBlue WildebeestBrown BearCalifornia Sea LionChapman's ZebraChinese White DolphinDholeDromedaryEzo Red FoxFennec FoxGiant ArmadilloGiant PangolinGolden Snub-Nosed MonkeyGray WolfHuacaya AlpacaIndian ElephantJaguarLionMalayan TapirMeerkatMountain TapirNorth American BeaverPlains ZebraRaccoonReindeerSand CatServalSheepShort-Beaked Common DolphinSilver FoxSouthern Sea OtterSouthern TamanduaSuri AlpacaTasmanian DevilWestern Lowland GorillaWhite LionWhite RhinocerosWild Bactrian Camel
Birds
Bald EagleCommon OstrichCrested IbisEmperor PenguinEurasian Eagle-OwlGentoo PenguinGreater FlamingoGreater LophorinaGreater RheaHumboldt PenguinNew Zealand Giant PenguinNorthern GoshawkNorthern White-Faced OwlRoyal PenguinShoebillSouthern Rockhopper Penguin
Reptiles
King Cobra
Fictional
Peach PantherTsuchinoko