Goshingyu-sama/KF3

From Japari Library, the Kemono Friends Wiki
Revision as of 02:54, 21 January 2022 by Cyazurite (talk | contribs) (Undo revision 67650 by Cyazurite (talk))
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Goshingyu-sama

Goshingyu-samaKF3.png

★★★★
Friend Data
Voiced by:
Attribute:
Funny Funny
Implemented:
December 20th, 2021 (App)
ID #:
402
Goshingyu-sama KF3
For voice lines, see Goshingyu-sama/KF3/Voice.

Goshingyu-sama is a Friend that appears in the app version of Kemono Friends 3.



Stats

Friend Stats
Base Max Stat Base Max
Status 6485 56614 Stamina 2687 24456
Attack 895 8179 Defense 825 6256
Evasion 0% 1.0% Plasm 10
Action! Multiplier +0% +6.0% Try!! Multiplier +0% +5.0%
Beat!!! Multiplier +0% +5.0% Miracle+ Flag Img ordercard plus g.png
Order Flags
KF3Beat.png KF3Beat.png Action10.png TryHigh.png TryHigh.png
Skills
Kemono Miracle

Requires 110 MP. Deal 140% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +30% damage taken for 2 turns.

Requires 110 MP. Deal 154% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +31% damage taken for 2 turns.

Requires 110 MP. Deal 168% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +32% damage taken for 2 turns.

Requires 110 MP. Deal 182% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +33% damage taken for 2 turns.

Requires 110 MP. Deal 196% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +35% damage taken for 2 turns.

Requires 110 MP. Deal 210% damage to all enemies. High chance to inflict KF3 Amnesia.png Amnesia for 1 turn, and high chance to inflict +36% damage taken for 2 turns.

Beat!!! Ability
Deal 40% and 20%x4 (80%) damage to one enemy. High chance to inflict +10% damage taken for 2 turns. High chance to remove KF3 Joy.png Joy from Friendly Friendly targets.
Standby Skill
+20% team damage for 1 turn. Cleanse self of status effects, heal 40% HP, and high chance to KF3 Sleep.png Sleep self for 2 turns.

Chance: Guaranteed Charges: 3

Unique Trait 美少女ナンバーワン
Once per battle, when HP < 50%, heal 30% HP and high chance to KF3 Sleep.png Sleep self for 2 turns. While KF3 Sleep.png Asleep, +20% team damage and -20% team damage taken.
Miracle Trait
+12% damage for Funny Funny teammates. While KF3 Sleep.png Asleep, team gains 5 MP per turn and self gains an extra 5 MP.

Profile


Profile Character Icons
? Icon chara 0402.png Icon chara 0402 02.png Icon chara 0402 03.png Icon chara 0402 04.png
Costumes
Name Costume How to Obtain Name Costume How to Obtain
Default Icon dressup 74020.png Default Tracksuit Icon dressup 74021.png Default
Park Staff Icon dressup 74022.png Default Café Uniform Icon dressup 74023.png Upgrade to 5 Stars
Personal Fashion Icon dressup 74024.png Upgrade to 6 Stars



KF3app 3.png
Characters
JSRT CaptainCalendaFlicky"Boss"HikariDholeMeerkatShort-Beaked Common DolphinPeach PantherBlackbuckTasmanian DevilAustralian DevilServalRaccoonFennec Fox
Quests
Main Story QuestsShiserval DojoEvent QuestsGrowth QuestsFriend QuestsCaptain Arai-san's Diary Quests
Terminology
CellienLucky BeastJapari BunJSRTStaff Car
User Guides
Beginner's GuideInstallation GuideDevice TransferMechanics BreakdownAdvanced PlayUpdate History
Lists
Photos (Animal PhotosList by Rarity) • Cards (Arcade)
Friends
Friends marked with italics are alternate versions with different attributes to the original.
KF3 Funny.png
Funny
African Rock PythonAfrican PenguinAmazon Tree BoaAsian Small-Clawed OtterAtlantic PuffinBat-Eared FoxBlackbuck (Horn of Darkness Unleashed) • Black-Tailed Prairie DogCaracalClouded LeopardCommon Bottlenose DolphinCommon Ostrich (To The Place Further Than My Visions) • DromedaryEastern Spot-Billed DuckGolden TigerGoshingyu-samaGreater RheaGreater RoadrunnerHello Kitty ServalHelmeted GuineafowlHi-no-ToriHippopotamusHippopotamus GorgopsJaguar (Successive-Strike Style) • Kamaitachi (Ten)Long-Tailed ChinchillaMeerkatMukkuNorth American BeaverNorthern Goshawk (Coolness For All) • OkapiPanther ChameleonPassenger PigeonPeach PantherRaccoonRhinoceros HornbillRingtailRyukyu BoarSand Cat (I Just Had A Great Idea) • Scarlet IbisScarlet MacawSheepShoebillShort-Beaked Common DolphinSuzakuTsuchinoko (If You Really Need Me, I Guess I'll Help…) • White ServalYatagarasu
KF3 Friendly.png
Friendly
Alpine MarmotAurochsBald Eagle (Justice For All) • BlackbuckBlack MambaByakkoCalifornia Sea LionChapman's ZebraCheetahChinese White DolphinChinstrap PenguinDholeDomestic Dog (Mixed-Breed)DonkeyEastern QuollEzo Brown BearGachapinGray WolfGreater Bird-Of-ParadiseGreater FlamingoHello Mimmy ServalHolstein Friesian CattleJack-o'-LanternJapanese MacaqueKamaitachi (Chi)King CobraKing PenguinMakamiMalayan Tapir (I'll Try...!) • MooseNine-Tailed FoxPink Fairy ArmadilloRaccoon DogRaijūReindeerRoyal PenguinSeal Brown HorseServalShiserval LeftySiberian ChipmunkSiberian HuskySiberian TigerSivatheriumSpectacled CaimanSpotted HyenaStriated CaracaraSuri AlpacaWestern Lowland Gorilla
KF3 Relaxed.png
Relaxed
AardwolfAfrican Bush ElephantAustralian DevilAxolotlBarbary LionBlack LeopardBlack WildebeestBlue WhaleBlue WildebeestBornean OrangutanCerberusChibi KumamonCommon DeguCommon OstrichCrab-Eating RaccoonCrested Ibis (Doubt My Dulcet Voice?) • Danzaburou-DanukiEmperor PenguinEurasian Eagle-OwlEuropean Cave LionEzo Red Fox (Pro Gamer) • Fennec FoxFraternal MyotisGiant OtterGiant PangolinHonduran White BatIndian ElephantIndian PeafowlIndian WolfKodiak BearLarge-Billed CrowLionMaltese TigerMasai GiraffeNarwhalPallas's CatRed PandaReticulated GiraffeSaber-Toothed TigerSkyfishTachikoma Type-STasmanian Devil (Scary Devil) • Tibetan Sand Fox (Trend Sense… Tingling?) • Tsushima Leopard CatWestern ParotiaWoolly Mammoth
KF3 Lovely.png
Lovely
Arabian OryxArctic FoxArctic HareAustralian Devil (One-Eyed Devil†) • Black Jaguar (Single-Strike Style) • Black-Tailed GullBobcatBrown Long-Eared BatChapman's Zebra (Style Icon) • ChickenCommon Vampire BatCrested IbisDomestic CatEzo Red FoxFennec Fox (Seems Like It's My Time To Shine Too…) • GenbuGentoo PenguinGeoffroy's CatGiant PandaGreater HoneyguideGreen PheasantHilgendorf's Tube-Nosed BatHuacaya AlpacaIriomote CatIsland FoxJapanese River OtterMalayan TapirMasked BoobyMeerkat (Tutor of Justice) • Northern GoshawkOinari-samaOkinawa RailOriental StorkPallas's Cat (Dressed To The Teeth) • Red FoxSand CatSecretarybirdSilky AnteaterSilver FoxSouthern TamanduaTachikoma Type-HTasmanian DevilTibetan Sand FoxWhite HorseWhite Lion
KF3 Active.png
Active
Adélie PenguinAfrican Wild DogAsian Small-Clawed Otter (Smile Delivery!) • Aye-AyeBald EagleBergman's BearBlack RhinocerosBrown BearCampo FlickerCapybaraCoyoteDe Brazza's MonkeyDhole (Trusty Vice-Captain) • Dire WolfDomestic DogDomestic PigDraco CentaurosEmerald Tree BoaGambian Pouched RatGastornisGiant AnteaterGiant ArmadilloHoney BadgerIndian RhinocerosJaguarJapanese WolfKirinKomodo DragonLeopardMargayOkinawan HabuParaceratheriumPlains Zebra (Guru of Stripes) • PronghornRaccoon (My Time To Shine-Noda!) • Royal Penguin (The Princess of PPP) • Saltwater CrocodileShiserval RightShort-Beaked Common Dolphin (Wafui Wafuuui!) • Southern Rockhopper PenguinSun WukongTsukuyomi-No-ShinshiUnicoWhite RhinocerosWolverineYamata No Orochi
KF3 Carefree.png
Carefree
Arctic WolfBearded SealBlack-Headed IbisBlack JaguarBlue-and-Yellow MacawCellvalChestnut HorseCrested PorcupineDebiru-samaEurasian LynxFossaGannan YakGolden Snub-Nosed MonkeyGreat AukGreat HornbillGreater LophorinaHamadryas BaboonHarp SealHigumamonHumboldt PenguinInugami GyoubuJinmengyoKamaitachi (Setsu)KoalaMountain TapirNew Zealand Giant PenguinNorthern White-Faced OwlOrcaPlains ZebraPolar BearRed-Eared SliderResplendent QuetzalSeiryuShisa LeftyShisa RightSilver Fox (Genius Inventor G) • Southern Sea OtterSouthern Tamandua (One-Shot Pose!) • Steller Sea LionStoatThomson's GazelleTsuchinokoWalrusWhite TigerWild Bactrian CamelWitch
Appeared but Unobtainable Currently
Common GullJackson's ChameleonRed JunglefowlPeregrine Falcon